On Saturday, February 4, faculty will meet at the Center for Hellenic Studies to continue planning a new elementary Greek couse sequence. Participants include faculty from Agnes Scott College, Colorado College, Eckerd College, Elon College, Gettysburg College, Hope College, Howard University, Illinois Wesleyan University, Kalamazoo College, Knox College, Rhodes College, Southwestern University, University of Southern Maine, and Washington and Lee University.
Topics for discussion on Saturday include:
- the alignment of academic calendars and schedules,
- the development of course materials, including the use of items in the public domain,
- the best way to deliver course content and materials, such as the new iBook authoring system,
- the course’s goals and target texts,
- the sequencing of concepts, and
- the timeline and final deliverables for this course development project.